Sunday, November 2, 2008

Stella and Dot party

I hosted a Stella and Dot jewelry party for Sarah today at the house. It was fun, although I was pretty stressed about the house before people came over. I solved the anxiety easily by putting a note on the door asking my friends to forgive the non perfection. Interestingly, it worked. I kind of felt like the note absolved me of the guilt. It was fun to see my friends, it always seems like the time goes so fast and everyone is just so desperate to talk that the time is just eaten. I feel really lucky that I have so many fun interesting people in my life, I just wish it was easier to get together with them more often. Oh well.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I know what you mean!
Thanks for a great party and fun afternoon -- it did go all too quickly.