Friday, November 7, 2008

So Proud!

Yesterday Skylar went to her first ballet class. For the last 8 weeks Skylar has gone to watch Rory attend ballet in her own full ballet attire. She always wants to go into the room, and it was all a little pitiful when I had to drag her away. I talked to the teacher, who I have known for a while, and she agreed that since Skylar was potty-trained, and obviously interested we could try her in the class even though she isn't 3 yet (not even 2.5!). Well, she was so precious, such a good listener, totally unclingy. I thought she would be cool, but she really surprised me with how she followed directions and focused on the instructions. I should of taken a picture, but I was trying to be low-key so she didn't rush over to me watching through the window. Can't believe how much she has grown and change just over the last year.

1 comment:

Lynn Caldeiro Styling said...

This sounds amazing! The photos of Halloween are so CUTE.. glad you are posting again, I love reading about you guys!! We miss you, wish we all lived closer.. :(