Sunday, April 5, 2009

Please help me become the 105.5 Triple M Backstage Blogger

If you still are reading this....PLEASE HELP!

This is a shameless plea for your support. I am planning to go to Bonnaroo in June with my friend Chris Marsh, partially to celebrate her 40th birthday. We both have entered 105.5 Triple M's contest to be the Backstage Blogger. Our prize will include backstage passes for both of us, and the opportunity to interview artists, etc. Can you please vote for me, or both of us? (You will have to open another browser, i.e. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari. OR delete your cookies after voting to vote multiple times.)

Please pass on to anyone who thinks a couple of mamas need to get our dance on backstage @ Bonnaroo! (Headlining artists are: Phish, Bruce Springsteen, Wilco, Al Green, Beastie Boys, Ani DiFranco and dozens of others!!!)

Thanks in advance, and don't be surprised if you see more campaigning from me in the next week. The voting ends on April 8th.


http://www.1055triplem.com/pages/4042025.php

1 comment:

Burgin Streetman said...

Hey! I can't find an e-mail for you, and left a note of that Christmas post but didn't hear anything. I don't know why I haven't gotten your e-mails. I've searched my spam, but no luck. Try my other w-mail address. burginstreetman@gmail.com.

I still have the Mayer book and will send it out as soon as I get an address.

Sorry about that....

:)